Massachusetts Process Servers      
Registered Massachusetts Process Server and Constable
Constable Services and Court Services in
The Commonwealth of Massachusetts.

Moises Jerez
2 Lawrence Street
Lawrence, MA 01840
Phone: (978) 682-1900
Fax:       (978) 682-4001
Get your legal documents served in Massachusetts by
our registered constables and process servers.

For a low fee, we will serve your papers in Lawrence , Methuen, Lowell, and other cities of the State of
We will deliver your court papers timely and professionally as required by Massachusets
State laws.

Within 1 to 5 days, we will serve your:
Child Support Orders, Child Custody Petitions
Divorce Summonses
Summons and Complaint
Writs, Citation and Judgments
Subpoenas (Federal, Civil and Criminal)
United States District Court Cases
Landlord/Tenant cases (Evictions, Notices to
Quit, etc)
Small Claims Court cases
Capias Arrests (Warrant Enforcements)
Past Due Notices
Probate Citations
Out-of-State Legal Documents
Our Constables are Professionals. Our service of process is guaranteed.

We have dedicated our lives to serving legal documents in the State of Massachusetts. We have been
granted Massachusetts State license to serve all kinds of legal documents, including local, State and
Federal court cases and out-of-state cases. Our expertise allows to provide you with great service at
reasonable pricing.
Hire a Professional Process Server in the State of Massachusetts.

If you use a duly licensed constable (process server) in Massachusetts you are ensuring that service of
process is done right and according to the rules and laws of the State of Massachusetts. You must not serve
process yourself or get individuals with no legal background to do service of legal documents. Doing so may
jeopardize your case in court.

The best and most effective way to follow local, State and United States District Court rules when serving
process is by using a professional private process server in Massachusetts. With us you can request  
process service request in person, by mail or

Please contact us for further information or visit our offices at the address above.